Rams vs Seahawks Wild Card Game Info
NFC Wild Card Round Game
Los Angeles Rams (10-6, 4-4 Away) vs. Seattle Seahawks (12-4, 7-1 Home)
Date: Saturday, Jan. 9, 2021
Time: 4:40 p.m. EST
Venue: Lumen Field — Seattle, WA
Rams vs Seahawks Spread & Odds
All NFL betting lines, odds, and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: LAR: (+142) | SEA: (-168)
Spread: LAR: +3 (-105) | SEA: -3 (-115)
Total: 42.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: LAR: (25%) | SEA: (75%)
Odds to Win Super Bowl LV: LAR: (+2900) | SEA: (+1300)
Rams vs Seahawks Expert Prediction & Pick
All expert predictions and picks are according to Bill Bender of Sporting News.
Spread Pick: Seahawks
Rams vs Seahawks Betting Trends
- The total has hit the under in 11 of the Rams' last 13 games.
- The Rams are 5-2 straight up in their last seven games against Seattle.
- Seattle is 4-8 against the spread (ATS) in its last 12 games.
- The total has hit the under in seven of Seattle's last eight games.
Rams vs Seahawks Stats
- The Rams are averaging 23.2 points per game (PPG) this season (T-No. 22 in the NFL).
- The Rams are surrendering 18.5 PPG this season (No. 1 in the NFL).
- Seattle is averaging 28.7 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 8 in the NFL).
- Seattle is surrendering 23.2 PPG this season (No. 15 in the NFL).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.