Rams vs Packers Divisional Round Game Info
NFC Divisional Round Game
Los Angeles Rams (10-6, 4-4 Away) vs. Green Bay Packers (13-3, 7-1 Home)
Date: Saturday, Jan. 16, 2021
Time: 4:35 p.m. EST
Venue: Lambeau Field — Green Bay, WI
Rams vs Packers Spread & Odds
All NFL betting lines, odds, and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: LAR: (+245) | GB: (-300)
Spread: LAR: +6.5 (-108) | GB: -6.5 (-112)
Total: 45.5 – Over: (-105) | Under: (-115)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: LAR: (18%) | GB: (82%)
Odds to Win Super Bowl LV: LAR: (+2200) | GB: (+380)
Rams vs Packers Expert Prediction & Pick
All expert predictions and picks are according to Vinnie Iyer of Sporting News.
Spread Pick: Rams
Rams vs Packers Betting Trends
- The Rams defeated the Packers, 29-27, at home the last time these two teams met on Oct. 28, 2018.
- Green Bay is 5-1 straight up in its last six games against the Rams.
- The Rams are 6-3 against the spread (ATS) in their last nine games.
- The total has hit the under in four of the Rams' last five games.
- Green Bay is 4-2 ATS in its last six games.
- Green Bay is 6-0 straight up in its last six games.
- The Rams defeated the Seattle Seahawks, 30-20, on the road in the Wild Card Round.
- Green Bay was on bye in the Wild Card Round.
Rams vs Packers Stats
- The Rams are averaging 23.6 points per game (PPG) this season (T-No. 20 in the NFL).
- The Rams are surrendering 18.6 PPG this season (T-No. 1 in the NFL).
- Green Bay is averaging 31.8 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 1 in the NFL).
- Green Bay is surrendering 23.6 PPG this season (No. 14 in the NFL).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.