Raiders vs Texans Game Info
Oakland Raiders (3-3, 1-2 Away) vs. Houston Texans (4-3, 2-1 Home)
Date: Sunday, Oct. 27, 2019
Time: 4:25 p.m. EST
Venue: NRG Stadium – Houston, TX
Raiders vs Texans Betting Info
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: OAK: (+245) | HOU: (-290)
Spread: OAK: +6.5 (-110) | HOU: -6.5 (-110)
Total: 51.5 – Over: (-105) | Under: (-115)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: OAK: 38% | HOU: 62%
Odds to Win Super Bowl LIV: OAK: (+10000) | HOU: (+2900)
Raiders vs Texans Betting Trends
- The total has hit the over in four of Oakland's last five games.
- Oakland is 6-12 straight up in its last 18 games.
- The total has hit the over in five of Houston's last six games against Oakland.
- Houston is 14-6 straight up in its last 20 games.
Raiders vs Texans Stats
- Oakland is averaging 21.2 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 18 in the NFL).
- Oakland is surrendering 27.5 PPG this season (No. 29 in the NFL).
- Houston is averaging 26.4 PPG this season (No. 9 in the NFL).
- Houston is surrendering 23.4 PPG this season (T-No. 18 in the NFL).
- Oakland lost to the Green Bay Packers, 42-24, on the road in Week 7.
- Houston lost to the Indianapolis Colts, 30-23, on the road in Week 7.
Raiders vs Texans Prop Bet
All Raiders-Texans odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Winning Margin (4-Way): Houston Texans by 14+ Points (+175) – Since 2017, the Houston Texans are a perfect 7-0 when Deshaun Watson is sacked once or fewer in a single game, including two wins in such contests this season. Considering the Oakland Raiders have only racked up 10 sacks on the year (T-No. 28 in the NFL), Watson could be in for a big game. Additionally, when the Raiders lose, they tend to get blown out, as all three of Oakland's losses have come by at least 18 points in 2019.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Stuart Easton is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Stuart Easton also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username stueast13. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.