Raiders vs Chargers Spread, Odds, Line, Over/Under, Prediction and Betting Insights for Week 9 NFL Game
Raiders vs Chargers Week 9 Game Info
NFL Week 9 Game
Las Vegas Raiders (4-3, 3-1 Away) vs. Los Angeles Chargers (2-5, 1-2 Home)
Date: Sunday, Nov. 8, 2020
Time: 4:05 p.m. EST
Venue: SoFi Stadium — Inglewood, CA
Raiders vs Chargers Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: LV: (-112) | LAC: (-104)
Spread: LV: -1 (-110) | LAC: +1 (-110)
Total: 52.5 – Over: (-115) | Under: (-105)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: LV: (72%) | LAC: (28%)
Odds to Win Super Bowl LV: LV: (+5000) | LAC: (+20000)
Raiders vs Chargers Expert Prediction & Pick
Raiders vs Chargers expert prediction and pick are from Sporting News.
Spread Picks: Raiders
Raiders vs Chargers Betting Trends
- Las Vegas is 6-3 against the spread (ATS) in its last nine games.
- The total hash it the over in six of Las Vegas' last seven games.
- The Chargers are 4-2 ATS in its last six games.
- The total has hit the over in four of the Chargers' last five games.
Raiders vs Charger s Stats
- Las Vegas is averaging 26.7 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 12 in the NFL).
- Las Vegas is surrendering 29.0 PPG this season (No. 25 in the NFL).
- The Chargers are averaging 25.6 PPG this season (No. 17 in the NFL).
- The Chargers are surrendering 26.4 PPG this season (No. 19 in the NFL).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Jason Schandl is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Jason Schandl also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username Jaymun. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.