How to Watch Raiders vs Chiefs
Oakland Raiders (6-5, 1-4 Away) vs. Kansas City Chiefs (7-4, 2-3 Home)
Date: Sunday, Dec. 1, 2019
Time: 4:25 p.m. EST
Venue: Arrowhead Stadium – Kansas City, MO
Raiders vs Chiefs Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: OAK: (+360) | KC: (-450)
Spread: OAK: +9.5 (-105) | KC: -9.5 (-115)
Total: 51.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: N/A
Odds to Win Super Bowl LIV: OAK: (+12000) | KC: (+1200)
Raiders vs Chiefs Betting Trends
- The total has hit the under in five of Oakland's last six road games against Kansas City.
- The total has hit the under in six of Oakland's last eight games against Kansas City.
- Kansas City is 5-0 straight up in its last five home games against Oakland.
- Kansas City is 9-1 straight up in its last 10 games against Oakland.
Raiders vs Chiefs Stats
- Oakland is averaging 20.7 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 22 in the NFL).
- Oakland is surrendering 25.8 PPG this season (No. 24 in the NFL).
- Kansas City is averaging 28.0 PPG this season (No. 4 in the NFL).
- Kansas City is surrendering 23.3 PPG this season (No. 19 in the NFL).
- Oakland lost to the New York Jets, 34-3, at home in Week 12.
- Kansas City was on bye in Week 12, but it defeated the Los Angeles Chargers, 24-17, in Week 11.
Raiders vs Chiefs Prop Bet
All Raiders-Chiefs odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Home Team Total Points: Over 31 (-110) — This is a high projected total for the Chiefs, but it is certainly one they can go over at home. In their last three games against the Raiders (under Patrick Mahomes), they have averaged 34.3 points. Oakland is coming off an embarrassing loss, in which they gave up 34 points to the Jets. Meanwhile, the Chiefs are coming off a bye week, which allowed them to get healthier and game plan for the Raiders.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.