Nadal vs Schwartzman US Open Schedule & Info
US Open Men's Singles Quarterfinal Match Info
No. 2 Rafael Nadal vs. No. 20 Diego Schwartzman
Date: Wednesday, Sept. 4, 2019
Start Time: 8:15 p.m. EST
Venue: Arthur Ashe Stadium
Location: USTA Billie Jean King National Tennis Center – Queens, NY
Nadal vs Schwartzman Odds & Set Betting
All US Open betting odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: Rafael Nadal: (-2300) | Diego Schwartzman: (+1340)
To Win 1st Set: Rafael Nadal: (-650) | Diego Schwartzman: (+430)
Set Betting: Rafael Nadal: 3-0 (-190) | 3-1 (+270) I 3-2 (+750)
Set Betting: Diego Schwartzman: 3-0 (+5500) | 3-1 (+3100) I 3-2 (+2200)
Odds to Win Men's US Open 2019 Singles Title
All US Open betting odds are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Rafael Nadal (-280)
- Diego Schwartzman (+5000)
Nadal vs Schwartzman Head-to-Head Stats and Betting Trends
- Nadal is 7-0 straight up against Schwartzman in their seven all-time, head-to-head matchups.
- Nadal last defeated Schwartzman in a Grand Slam event at the 2018 French Open, winning 4-6, 6-3, 6-2, 6-3 in a quarterfinal match.
- Nadal has won the US Open men's singles title three times, with the most recent coming in 2017.
- Schwartzman's current appearance in the quarterfinal round is his best career result at the US Open men's singles tournament.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.