Nadal vs Tsitsipas ATP Finals Schedule & Info
ATP Finals Men's Singles Match Info
No. 2 Rafael Nadal vs. No. 6 Stefanos Tsitsipas
Date: Thursday, Nov. 19, 2020
Start Time: 3 p.m. EST
Venue: O2 Arena — London, UK
Nadal vs Tsitsipas Odds & Set Betting
All Nadal-Tsitsipas betting odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: Rafael Nadal: (-250) | Stefanos Tsitsipas: (+205)
To Win 1st Set: Rafael Nadal: (-188) | Stefanos Tsitsipas: (+154)
Set Betting: Rafael Nadal: 2-0 (+110) | 2-1 (+240)
Set Betting: Stefanos Tsitsipas: 2-0 (+420) | 2-1 (+500)
Groups for ATP Finals
Nadal vs Tsitsipas Expert Predictions & Pick
All ATP Finals expert predictions & picks are made by Tennis World Live.
- Prediction: Nadal to win in straight sets
Nadal vs Tsitsipas Head-to-Head Stats and Betting Trends
- Nadal lost to Dominic Thiem in straight sets in his last round robin match.
- Tsitsipas defeated Andrey Rublev in three sets in his last round robin match.
- Nadal is 5-1 straight up in the all-time, head-to-head series with Tsitsipas.
- Nadal is 1-0 straight up on indoor hard court against Tsitsipas.
- Nadal defeated Tsitsipas in three sets, 2-1, in their last meeting at the 2019 ATP Finals.
- Nadal has been the runner up in the ATP Finals twice, in 2010 and 2013.
- Tsitsipas won his only ATP Finals appearance in 2019.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Michael Obermuller is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Michael Obermuller also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username king_mizzard. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.