Quinnipiac vs Canisius Spread, Line, Odds, Predictions, Over/Under & Betting Insights for College Basketball Game
By Zach Brunner
Quinnipiac vs Canisius Basketball Game Info
Quinnipiac Bobcats (4-6, 2-4 MAAC) vs. Canisius Golden Griffins (3-3, 3-3 MAAC)
Date: Saturday, Jan. 30, 2020
Time: 1 p.m. EST
Venue: Koessler Athletic Center – Buffalo, NY
Quinnipiac vs Canisius Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: QUIN: (+136) | CAN: (-162)
Spread: QUIN: +3.5 (-118) | CAN: -3.5 (-104)
Total: 139.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: QUIN: (36%) | CAN: (64%)
Quinnipiac vs Canisius Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Quinnipiac vs Canisius Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Quinnipiac defeated Canisius, 66-64, in the last head-to-head meeting between these teams on Feb. 21, 2020.
- Canisius is 9-6 in its 15 all-time, head-to-head meetings with Quinnipiac.
- Quinnipiac is 3-2 in its last five head-to-head meetings with Canisius.
- Quinnipiac defeated Niagara, 78-69, in its most recent game on Jan. 23, 2021.
- Canisius defeated Saint Peters, 63-60, in its most recent game on Jan. 2, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!