Purdue vs Rutgers Spread, Line, Odds, Over/Under & Betting Insights for NCAA Basketball Game
Purdue vs Rutgers Basketball Game Info
Purdue Boilermakers (11-9, 4-5 Big Ten) vs. No. 25 Rutgers Scarlet Knights (15-5, 6-3 Big Ten)
Date: Tuesday, Jan. 28, 2020
Time: 8 p.m. EST
Venue: Louis Brown Athletic Center — Piscataway, NJ
Purdue vs Rutgers Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: PUR: (+135) | RUTG: (-160)
Spread: PUR: +3 (-110) | RUTG: -3 (-110)
Total: 120.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: PUR: (N/A) | RUTG: (N/A)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: PUR: (+4700) | RUTG: (N/A)
Purdue vs Rutgers Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Purdue vs Rutgers Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Purdue defeated Rutgers, 89-54, in the most recent meeting between these two teams on Jan. 15, 2019.
- Rutgers is 0-10 in the last ten head-to-head matchups with Purdue.
- Purdue is 12-1 in the 13 all-time, head-to-head matchups with Rutgers.
- Purdue is 2-5 against the spread (ATS) in its last seven games.
- Rutgers is 6-1 ATS in its last seven games.
- The total has hit the under in five of Rutgers' last seven games.
- Purdue defeated Wisconsin, 70-51, at home in its most recent game on Friday, Jan. 24.
- Then-No. 24 Rutgers defeated Nebraska, 75-72, at home in its most recent game on Saturday, Jan. 25.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Tristan Jung is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Tristan Jung also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username tristan1117. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.