Purdue vs Notre Dame Prediction, Odds, Spread, Date & Start Time for College Football Week 3 Game on FanDuel
Purdue vs Notre Dame Week 3 Game Info
Week 3 College Football Game
Purdue Boilermakers (2-0, 1-0 Away) vs. Notre Dame Fighting Irish (2-0, 0-0 Home)
Date: Saturday, September 18, 2021
Time: 2:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Notre Dame Stadium – Notre Dame, IN
Purdue vs Notre Dame Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: PUR: (+225) | ND: (-290)
Spread: PUR: +7.5 (-118) | ND: -7.5 (-104)
Total: 58.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: PUR: (N/A) | ND: (N/A)
Purdue vs Notre Dame Prediction
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Winning Percentage Prediction: Purdue: (10.2%) | Notre Dame: (89.8%)
Purdue vs Notre Dame Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Notre Dame is 56-26-2 straight up in 84 head-to-head matchups against Purdue.
- Notre Dame defeated Purdue, 30-14, in their last meeting on Sept. 13, 2014.
- Purdue is 0-7 straight up in its last seven games against Notre Dame.
- Notre Dame is 1-4 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games.
- The total has hit the under in 14 of Purdue's last 18 road games.
- The total has hit the under in six of Notre Dame's last nine games against Purdue.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.