Purdue vs Ohio State Prediction, Odds, Spread, Date & Start Time for College Football Week 11 Game
Purdue vs Ohio State Week 11 Game Info
Week 11 College Football Game
Purdue Boilermakers (6-3, 4-2 Big Ten) vs. No. 5 Ohio State Buckeyes (8-1, 6-0 Big Ten)
Date: Saturday, November 13, 2021
Time: 3:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Ohio Stadium – Columbus, OH
Purdue vs Ohio State Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: PUR: (+680) | OSU: (-1200)
Spread: PUR: +19.5 (-106) | OSU: -19.5 (-114)
Total: 61.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Purdue vs Ohio State Prediction & Pick
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Ohio State Wins (93.8%)
Purdue vs Ohio State Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Ohio State is 39-15-2 straight up 56 all-time head-to-head matchups against Purdue.
- Purdue defeated Ohio State, 49-20, during their most recent meeting on Oct. 20, 2018.
- Purdue is 8-3 against the spread (ATS) in its last 11 games against Ohio State.
- The total has hit the under in seven of Purdue's last nine games.
- Ohio State is 19-1 straight up in its last 20 home games.
- The total has hit the under in eight of Ohio State's last 11 games against Purdue.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.