Purdue vs Indiana Odds, Spread, Prediction, Date & Start Time for College Football Week 15 Game
By Larry Rupp
Purdue vs Indiana Week 15 Game Info
Week 15 College Football Game
Purdue Boilermakers (2-4, 2-4 Big Ten) vs. No. 12 Indiana Hoosiers (6-1, 6-1 Big Ten)
Date: Saturday, Dec. 12, 2020
Time: 3:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Memorial Stadium – Bloomington, IN
Coverage: Big Ten Network
Purdue vs Indiana Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: PUR: (+310) | IND: (-420)
Spread: PUR: +10.5 (-118) | IND: -10.5 (-104)
Total: 54.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: PUR: (9%) | IND: (91%)
Purdue vs Indiana Prediction
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to ESPN's Football Power Index (FPI).
Winning Percentage Prediction: Purdue: (15.5%)| Indiana: (84.5%)
Purdue vs Indiana Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Purdue is 74-42-6 all-time against Indiana, but the Hoosiers won the most recent head-to-head matchup, 44-41, on Nov. 30, 2019.
- Purdue is 0-5 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games.
- Purdue is 4-1 ATS in its last five games against Indiana.
- Indiana is 8-0 ATS in its last eight games.
- The total has hit the under in seven of Indiana's last 10 games playing as a home favorite.
- Purdue lost to Nebraska, 37-27, in its most recent game.
- Indiana defeated Wisconsin, 14-6, in its most recent game.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.