PSG vs Dortmund Match Info, Location & Start Time
2019-20 UEFA Champions League Round of 16 - Second Leg (Dortmund leads 2-1 on aggregate)
PSG (5-1-0, 16 points) vs. Dortmund (4-2-0, 10 points)
Date: Wednesday, March 11, 2020
Start Time: 4 p.m. EST
Venue: Parc des Princes – Paris, France
Stream: B/R Live
PSG vs Dortmund Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: PSG: (-160) | DOR: (+360) | DRAW: (+360)
Spread: PSG: -1 (+160) | DOR: +1 (+120)
Total: 3.5 – Over: (+102) | Under: (-126)
Team to Score the First Goal: PSG: (-210) | DOR: (+155) I NO GOALS: (+2800)
Odds to Qualify for Next Round: PSG: (-110) | DOR: (-122)
Odds to Win 2019-20 Champions League: PSG: (+950) | DOR: (+2600)
PSG vs Dortmund Betting Trends & Stats
- PSG topped Group A with 16 points and a plus-15 goal differential.
- Dortmund finished second in Group F with 10 points and an even goal differential.
- PSG has also allowed two goals through its six Champions League matches.
- Dortmund has allowed eight goals through its six Champions League matches.
- PSG is 0-2-1 (W-D-L) in the last three head-to-head matchups against Dortmund.
- Dortmund defeated PSG, 2-1, at home in its most recent match on Feb. 18, 2020.
PSG vs Dortmund Prop Bet
All Bayern Munich-Chelsea betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Team to Score First: PSG (-210) — Dortmund has surrendered eight goals and also given up eight goals so far in 2020 Champions League play. PSG, on the other hand, has only surrendered two goals, albeit both to Dortmund in the first leg of this matchup. PSG trails in aggregate so they should come out as the aggressor on offense in this one. With a whopping 17 goals already in six games, if they can continue that trend, combined with being at home and likely playing with an aggressive gamplan, don't be surprised if they get on the board first in this one.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
David Kaestle is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username davekaestle. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.