On Thursday in the NCAA Tournament, the Providence Friars are up against the South Dakota State Jackrabbits. We've got you covered, in terms of the vital info regarding this game, before you make your wager on FanDuel Sportsbook.
All the information you need is below, in order to make a smart wager on this game at FanDuel Sportsbook.
Providence vs South Dakota State Point Spread
South Dakota State is a 2-point underdog against Providence. South Dakota State is -110 to cover the spread, and Providence is -110.
Providence vs South Dakota State Over/Under
An over/under of 147.5 has been set for Providence-South Dakota State on March 17, with the over being -110 and the under -110.
Providence vs South Dakota State Moneyline
The moneyline numbers for Providence vs. South Dakota State reveal Providence as the favorite (-137) and South Dakota State as the underdog (+114).
Providence vs South Dakota State Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Providence wins (53.5%)
Providence vs South Dakota State Betting Trends
- Providence's record against the spread (ATS) is 17-13-0.
- Against the spread as 2-point favorites or more, the Friars are 9-10.
- Providence has seen 17 of its 30 games go over the point total.
- Against the spread, South Dakota State is 16-13-1 this season.
- The Jackrabbits have won once ATS (1-3) as a 2-point underdog or more this season.
- This year, 15 of South Dakota State's 34 games have hit the over.
Providence vs South Dakota State Odds & Spread
- All college basketball betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: Providence: (-137) | South Dakota State: (+114)
- Spread: Providence: -2 (-110) | South Dakota State: +2 (-110)
- Total: 147.5 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)