Providence vs Georgetown Basketball Game Info
Providence Friars (14-12, 7-6 Big East) vs. Georgetown Hoyas (15-10, 5-7 Big East)
Date: Wednesday, Feb. 19, 2020
Time: 8:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Capital One Arena – Washington, DC
Providence vs Georgetown Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: PROV: (+100) I GTWN: (-120)
Spread: PROV: +1 (-105) I GTWN: -1 (-115)
Total: 141 – Over: (-110) I Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: PROV: (29%) I GTWN: (71%)
Odds to Win 2020 NCAAM National Championship: PROV: (+12000) I GTWN: (+15000)
Providence vs Georgetown Expert Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Providence vs Georgetown Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Providence defeated Georgetown, 76-60, in the most recent meeting between these two teams on Dec. 31, 2019.
- Providence is 3-2 in the last five head-to-head matchups with Georgetown.
- Providence is 8-2 in the last 10 head-to-head matchups with Georgetown.
- The total has hit the under in four of Providence's last six games.
- The total has hit the under in five of Georgetown's last six games against Providence.
- Providence defeated then-No. 10 Seton Hall, 74-71, at home in its most recent game on Saturday, Feb. 15.
- Georgetown defeated then-No. 19 Butler, 73-66, on the road in its most recent game on Saturday, Feb. 15.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.