Providence vs UConn Basketball Game Info
Providence Friars (11-10, 7-8 Big East) vs. Connecticut Huskies (9-5, 6-5 Big East)
Date: Tuesday, Feb. 16, 2021
Time: 6:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Gampel Pavilion – Storrs, CT
Providence vs UConn Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: PROV: (+198) | CONN: (-240)
Spread: PROV: +5.5 (-114) | CONN: -5.5 (-106)
Total: 132.5 – Over: (-114) | Under: (-106)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: PROV: (57%) | CONN: (43%)
Odds to Win NCAAM Championship: PROV: (+13000) | CONN: (+6500)
Providence vs UConn Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Providence vs UConn Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Providence defeated UConn, 70-59, in the most recent matchup between these teams on Feb. 10, 2021.
- UConn is 38-28 in the 66 all-time, head-to-head matchups against Providence.
- UConn is 3-2 in the last five head-to-head matchups against Providence.
- Providence defeated DePaul, 57-47, in its most recent game on Feb. 13, 2021.
- UConn defeated Xavier, 80-72, in its most recent game on Feb. 13, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!