Presbyterian vs Michigan Spread, Line, Odds, Over/Under & Betting Insights for College Basketball Game
By Zach Brunner
Presbyterian vs Michigan Basketball Game Info
Presbyterian Blue Hose (2-9, 1-5 Away) vs. No. 14 Michigan Wolverines (8-3, 5-1 Home)
Date: Saturday, Dec. 21, 2019
Time: 12 p.m. EST
Venue: Crisler Center – Ann Arbor, MI
Coverage: Big Ten Network
Presbyterian vs Michigan Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: PRE: (N/A) | MICH: (N/A)
Spread: PRE: +29.5 (-110) | MICH: -29.5 (-110)
Total: 135.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: PRE: 45% | MICH: 55%
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: PRE: (N/A) | MICH: (+1800)
Presbyterian vs Michigan Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Presbyterian vs Michigan Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- This will be the first ever matchup between Michigan and Presbyterian.
- Presbyterian is 2-4 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games.
- Michigan is 2-3 ATS in its last five games.
- Presbyterian lost to Jacksonville, 81-58, at home in its most recent game on Wednesday, Dec. 18.
- Michigan lost to Oregon, 71-70 (OT), at home in its most recent game on Saturday, Dec. 14.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.