Predators vs Stars Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for March 8
In NHL action on Tuesday, the Nashville Predators face the Dallas Stars.
We've got you covered, in terms of the vital information regarding this matchup, before you make your wager on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Predators vs Stars Game Info
- Nashville Predators (31-20-4) vs. Dallas Stars (32-20-3)
- Date: Tuesday, March 8, 2022
- Time: 8:00 PM ET
- Venue: Bridgestone Arena -- Nashville, Tennessee
Predators vs Stars Odds & Spread
- All NHL betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: NAS: (-125) | DAL: (+104)
- Spread: NAS: -1.5 (+210) | DAL: +1.5 (-265)
- Total: 5.5 -- Over: (-118) | Under: (-104)
Predators vs Stars Prediction & Pick
All NHL win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Predators win (55.3%)
Predators vs Stars Spread
The Predators are 1.5-goal home favorites against the Stars. The Predators are +210 to cover the spread, and the Stars are -265.
Predators vs Stars Over/Under
A total of 5.5 goals has been set for the Predators-Stars matchup on March 8, with the over available at -118 and the under at -104.
Predators vs Stars Moneyline
Nashville is the favorite, -125 on the moneyline, while Dallas is a +104 underdog on the road.