Predators vs Panthers Prediction, Odds, Line & Prop Bets for NHL Game on FanDuel Sportsbook (Feb. 22)
Predators vs Panthers Game Info
2021-22 NHL Regular Season
Nashville Predators (28-18-4, 14-9-4 Away) vs. Florida Panthers (35-10-5, 23-3-0 Home)
Date: Tuesday, February 22, 2022
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: FLA Live Arena — Sunrise, FL
Predators vs Panthers Odds & Spread
All NHL betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: NSH: (+195) | FLA: (-240)
Spread: NSH: +1.5 (-124) | FLA: -1.5 (+102)
Total: 7 – Over: (+124) I Under: (+152)
Odds to Win Stanley Cup: NSH: (+2500) | FLA: (+800)
Predators vs Panthers Prediction & Pick
All NHL win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Florida Panthers win (60.9%)
Predators vs Panthers Betting Trends
- Nashville is 1-5 straight up in its last six games.
- Florida is 7-2-1 straight up in its last 10 games against Nashville.
- The total has hit the over in seven of Nashville's last eight road games.
- The total has hit the over in five of Florida's last six games.
Predators vs Panthers Prop Bets
- Aleksander Barkov — 0.5: Over (+140) | Under (-172)
- Filip Forsberg — 0.5: Over (+152) | Under (-188)
- Matt Duchene — 0.5: Over (+198) | Under (-250)
- Aaron Ekblad — 0.5: Over (-128) | Under (+104)
- Aleksander Barkov — 0.5: Over (-128) | Under (+104)
- Roman Josi — 0.5: Over (-110) | Under (-110)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.