Portland vs New England Odds, Betting Lines & Spread for MLS Game on FanDuel Sportsbook
Portland vs New England Game Info
2022 MLS Regular Season Game
Portland Timbers (0-0-0, 0 points) vs New England Revolution (0-0-0, 0 points)
Date: Saturday, February 26, 2022
Time: 7:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Providence Park – Portland, OR
Portland vs New England Odds & Spread
All MLS betting lines, odds, and spreads are according to FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: POR: (+135) | NE: (+170) | DRAW: (+230)
Spread: POR: -1 (+390) | NE: +1 (-175)
Total: 2.5 – Over: (-144) | Under: (+118)
Team to Score the First Goal: POR: (-120) | NE: (+100) I NO GOALS: (+1200)
Portland vs New England Betting Trends
- Portland finished fifth on the 2021 MLS table and lost to New York City in the MLS Cup Finals.
- New England finished first on the 2021 MLS table and was eliminated in the Eastern Conference Semifinals.
- The total has hit the under in eight of Portland's last 10 matches against New England.
- New England is 1-7-2 (W-D-L) straight up in its last 10 matches against Portland.
- Portland is 1-4-0 (W-D-L) straight up in its last five matches against New England.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.