Pitt vs Wake Forest Basketball Game Info
ACC Conference Tournament - First Round
Pittsburgh Panthers (15-16, 6-14 ACC) vs. Wake Forest Demon Deacons (13-17, 6-14 ACC)
Date: Tuesday, March 10, 2020
Time: 4:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Greensboro Coliseum – Greensboro, NC
Coverage: ACC Network
Pitt vs Wake Forest Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: PITT: (-115) I WAKE: (-105)
Spread: PITT: -1 (-110) I WAKE: +1 (-110)
Total: 136.5 – Over: (-105) I Under: (-115)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: PITT: 25% I WAKE: 75%
Odds to Win ACC Conference Championship: PITT: (+10000) | WAKE: (+10000)
Pitt vs Wake Forest Expert Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Wake Forest: 50.9%
Pitt vs Wake Forest State Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Wake Forest defeated Pittsburgh, 69-65, in the most recent meeting between these two teams on Jan. 4, 2020.
- Wake Forest is 4-1 in the last five head-to-head matchups with Pittsburgh.
- Wake Forest is 5-3 in the eight all-time, head-to-head matchups with Pittsburgh.
- Pittsburgh is 2-4 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games against Wake Forest.
- The total has hit the over in 12 of Wake Forest's last 17 games.
- Pittsburgh lost to Georgia Tech, 73-57, on the road in its most recent game on Wednesday, March 4.
- Wake Forest lost to NC State, 84-64, on the road in its most recent game on Friday, March 6.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Mike Esposito is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Mike Esposito also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username espo6891. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.