Pittsburgh vs Virginia Tech Prediction, Odds, Spread, Date & Start Time for College Football Week 7 Game
Pitt vs Virginia Tech Week 7 Game Info
Week 7 College Football Game
Pittsburgh Panthers (4-1, 1-0 ACC) vs. Virginia Tech Hokies (3-2, 1-0 ACC)
Date: Saturday, October 16, 2021
Time: 3:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Lane Stadium – Blacksburg, VA
Pitt vs Virginia Tech Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: PITT: (-215) | VTECH: (+172)
Spread: PITT: -4.5 (-112) | VTECH: +4.5 (-108)
Total: 57.5 – Over: (-106) | Under: (-114)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: PITT: (N/A) | VTECH: (N/A)
Pitt vs Virginia Tech Prediction & Pick
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Winning Percentage Prediction: Pittsburgh: (62.6%) | Virginia Tech: (37.4%)
Pitt vs Virginia Tech Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Virginia Tech is 11-9 straight up in 20 all-time head-to-head matchups against Pittsburgh.
- Pittsburgh defeated Virginia Tech, 47-14, during their most recent meeting on Nov. 21, 2020.
- Pittsburgh is 6-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last seven games against Virginia Tech.
- The total has hit the over in each of Pittsburgh's last five games.
- Virginia Tech is 3-7 ATS in its last 10 games.
- The total has hit the under in six of Virginia Tech's last seven home games.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.