Pittsburgh vs Penn State Game Info
NCAA College Football Week 3
Pittsburgh Panthers (1-1 0-0 Away) vs. No. 13 Penn State Nittany Lions (2-0, 2-0 Home)
Date: Saturday, Sept. 14, 2019
Time: 12 p.m. EST
Venue: Beaver Stadium – University Park, PA
Pittsburgh vs Penn State Betting Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: PITT: (+600) | PSU: (-875)
Spread: PITT: +17 (-115) | PSU: -17 (-105)
Total: 53 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: PITT: 34% | PSU: 66%
Odds to Win 2020 College Football Playoff: PITT: (+25000) | PSU: (+8000)
Pittsburgh vs Penn State Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Penn State defeated Pittsburgh, 51-6, on the road in Pittsburgh in the the most recent meeting between these programs on Sept. 8, 2018.
- Penn State is 52-43-4 in its 99 all-time, head-to-head matchups against Pittsburgh.
- Penn State is 3-2 in its last five head-to-head matchups against Pittsburgh.
- Pittsburgh is 26-2-63 (W-D-L) in its 91 all-time, head-to-head matchups against Big Ten opponents.
- Penn State is 53-1-8 (W-D-L) in its 62 all-time, head-to-head matchups against ACC opponents.
- Pittsburgh defeated Ohio, 20-10, at home in Pittsburgh in Week 2.
- Penn State defeated Buffalo, 45-13, at home in University Park in Week 2.
FanDuel Sportsbook is now live in PA! New users get a risk free bet up to $500. Claim your offer today.
Mike Esposito is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Mike Esposito also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username espo6891. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.