Pittsburgh vs Georgia Tech Odds, Spread, Location, Date & Start Time for College Football Week 10
By Zach Brunner
Pitt vs Georgia Tech Game Info
NCAA College Football Week 10
Pittsburgh Panthers (5-3, 2-2 ACC) vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets (2-5, 1-3 ACC)
Date: Saturday, Nov. 2, 2019
Start Time: 4 p.m. EST
Venue: Bobby Dodd Stadium – Atlanta, GA
Coverage: ACC Network
Pitt vs Georgia Tech Betting Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: PITT: (-320) | GT: (+250)
Spread: PITT: -8 (-110) | GT: +8 (-110)
Total: 43.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: PITT: 67% | GT: 33%
Pitt vs Georgia Tech Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Pittsburgh defeated Georgia Tech, 24-19, at home in the most recent meeting between these two programs last season on Sept. 15, 2018.
- Pittsburgh is 3-2 in its last five head-to-head matchups against Georgia Tech.
- Pittsburgh is 5-5 in the last 10 head-to-head matchups with Georgia Tech.
- Pittsburgh lost to Miami, 16-12, at home in Week 9.
- Georgia Tech was on bye in Week 9, but the Yellow Jackets defeated Miami, 28-21 (OT), on the road in Week 8.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.