Pittsburgh vs Duke Prediction, Odds, Spread, Date & Start Time for College Football Week 10 Game
Pittsburgh vs Duke Week 10 Game Info
Week 10 College Football Game
Pittsburgh Panthers (6-2, 3-1 ACC) vs. Duke Blue Devils (3-5, 0-4 ACC)
Date: Saturday, November 6, 2021
Time: 12:00 p.m. EST
Venue: Wallace Wade Stadium – Durham, NC
Coverage: ACC Network
Pittsburgh vs Duke Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: PITT: (-1400) | DUKE: (+790)
Spread: PITT: -21.5 (-106) | DUKE: +21.5 (-114)
Total: 64.5 – Over: (-108) | Under: (-112)
Pittsburgh vs Duke Prediction & Pick
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Winning Percentage Prediction: Pittsburgh wins (98.7%)
Pittsburgh vs Duke Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Pittsburgh is 15-9 straight up in 24 all-time head-to-head matchups against Duke.
- Pittsburgh defeated Duke, 33-30, during their most recent meeting on Oct. 5, 2019.
- Pittsburgh is 5-0 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games against Duke.
- The total has hit the over in 13 of Pittsburgh's last 16 games.
- Duke is 0-9 straight up in its last nine games against an ACC opponent.
- The total has hit the over in five of Duke's last seven games against Pittsburgh.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.