Pitt vs Duke Game Info
NCAA College Football Week 6
Pittsburgh Panthers (3-2, 0-1 ACC) vs. Duke Blue Devils (3-1, 1-0 ACC)
Date: Saturday, Oct. 5, 2019
Start Time: 8 p.m. EST
Venue: Wallace Wade Stadium – Durham, NC
Coverage: ACC Network
Pitt vs Duke Betting Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: PITT: (+150) | DUKE: (-180)
Spread: PITT: +3.5 (-110) | DUKE: -3.5 (-110)
Total: 47.5 – Over: (-115) | Under: (-105)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: PITT: 54% | DUKE: 46%
Pitt vs Duke Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Pitt defeated Duke, 54-45, at home in the most recent meeting between these two programs last season on Oct. 27, 2018.
- Pitt is 4-1 in its last five head-to-head matchups against Duke.
- Pitt is 8-2 in its last 10 head-to-head matchups against Duke.
- Pitt defeated Delaware, 17-14, at home in Week 5.
- Duke defeated Virginia Tech, 45-10, on the road in Week 5.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.