Pitt vs UVA Basketball Game Info
Pittsburgh Panthers (9-5, 5-4 ACC) vs. No. 14 Virginia Cavaliers (12-3, 8-1 ACC)
Date: Saturday, Feb. 6, 2021
Time: 4 p.m. EST
Venue: John Paul Jones Arena – Charlottesville, VA
Pitt vs UVA Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: PITT: (+570) | UVA: (-820)
Spread: PITT: +10.5 (-104) | UVA: -10.5 (-118)
Total: 127.5 – Over: (-106) | Under: (-114)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: PITT: (48%) | UVA: (52%)
Pitt vs UVA Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Pitt vs UVA Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Virginia defeated Pittsburgh, 59-56, in the most recent meeting between these teams on Feb. 22, 2020.
- Virginia is 5-0 in the last five head-to-head matchups against Pittsburgh.
- Virginia is 9-1 in the last 10 head-to-head matchups against Pittsburgh.
- Pittsburgh defeated Virginia Tech, 83-72, in its most recent game on Feb. 3, 2021.
- Virginia defeated NC State, 64-57, in its most recent game on Feb. 3, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.