Pittsburgh vs Syracuse Prediction, Odds, Spread, Date & Start Time (Week 13 College Football)
Pittsburgh vs Syracuse Week 13 Game Info
Week 13 College Football Game
No. 18 Pittsburgh Panthers (9-2, 6-1 ACC) vs. Syracuse Orange (5-6, 2-5 ACC)
Date: Saturday, November 27, 2021
Time: 7:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Carrier Dome — Syracuse, NY
Coverage: ACC Network
Pittsburgh vs Syracuse Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: PITT: (-590) | SYR: (+410)
Spread: PTT: -13.5 (-114) | SYR:+13.5 (-106)
Total: 58.5 – Over: (-105) | Under: (-115)
Pittsburgh vs Syracuse Prediction & Pick
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Pittsburgh Panthers win (84.6%)
Pittsburgh vs Syracuse Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Pitt is 41-32-3 all-time in 76 head-to-head matchups against Syracuse.
- Pitt defeated Syracuse, 21-10, in their most recent meeting on Sep. 19, 2020.
- Pitt is 9-3 against the spread (ATS) in its last 12 games.
- The total has hit the over in 15 of Pitt's last 19 games.
- Syracuse is 7-2 ATS in its last nine games.
- Syracuse is 5-0 ATS in its last five home games.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Jason Schandl is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Jason Schandl also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username Jaymun. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.