Pitt vs Northwestern Basketball Game Info
ACC/Big Ten Challenge Presented by Continental Tire
Pittsburgh Panthers (2-1, 0-0 Away) vs. Northwestern Wildcats (2-0, 2-0 Home)
Date: Wednesday, Dec. 9, 2020
Time: 9:15 p.m. EST
Venue: Welsh-Ryan Arena – Evanston, IL
Pitt vs Northwestern Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: PITT: (+126) | NW: (-148)
Spread: PITT: +2.5 (-108) | NW: -2.5 (-112)
Total: 145.5 – Over: (-115) | Under: (-105)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: PITT: (27%) | NW: (73%)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: PITT: (+12000) | NW: (+20000)
Pitt vs Northwestern Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Pitt vs Northwestern Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Pittsburgh defeated Northwestern, 72-59, in the most recent meeting between these teams on Nov. 27, 2019.
- Pittsburgh is 3-0 in the last head-to-head matchups against Northwestern.
- Pittsburgh is 4-1 in the five all-time, head-to-head matchups against Northwestern.
- Pittsburgh defeated NIU, 89-59, in its most recent game on Dec. 5, 2020.
- Northwestern defeated Chicago State, 111-66, in its most recent game on Dec. 5, 2020.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.