Cover Photo: Getty Images
Pistons vs Nuggets Game Info
Detroit Pistons (37-36, 14-23 Away) vs. Denver Nuggets (49-23, 30-6 Home)
Date: Tuesday, March 26, 2019
Time: 9 p.m. EST
Venue: Pepsi Center – Denver, CO
Pistons vs Nuggets Betting Info
All betting odds, lines and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: DET: (+280) | DEN: (-360)
Spread: DET: +8 (-110) | DEN: -8 (-110)
Total: 212 – Over: (+100) | Under: (-120)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: DET: 26% | DEN: 74%
Pistons vs Nuggets Betting Trends & Stats
- Detroit is 15-7 straight up in its last 22 games.
- Detroit is 1-5 straight up in its last six road games.
- Denver is 6-1 straight up in its last seven games.
- Denver is 22-3 straight up in its last 25 games.
- Denver is 1-4 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games against Detroit.
Pistons vs Nuggets Prop Bet
All Pistons-Nuggets betting odds, lines and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Andre Drummond Total Points & Rebounds: Over 31.5 (-120) – Drummond is averaging of 15.6 points per game (PPG) and 17.0 rebounds per game (RPG) over his last 10. While Nikola Jokic is an incredible offensive player, he's not exactly a great defender and his lack of athleticism could come back to haunt him against Drummond. Drummond dominated Jokic the last time these two met, dropping 27 points and 12 rebounds earlier this season.
Build your free bracket today, unlike other brackets, our $250,000 payout is guaranteed! It’s tournament time, and this year, you can get a piece of the action for FREE. Fill out your free bracket today, then come back to bet all throughout the tournament. https://www.fanduel.com/march-madness
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.