Pirates vs Twins Game Info
Pittsburgh Pirates (2-8, 1-6 Away) vs. Minnesota Twins (8-2, 6-1 Home)
Date: Tuesday, Aug. 4, 2020
Time: 2 p.m. EST
Venue: Target Field – Minneapolis, MN
How to Watch: ESPN
Pirates vs Twins Betting Info
All MLB betting lines, odds, and spreads are according to FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: PIT: (+180) | MIN: (-210)
Spread: PIT: +1.5 (-108) | MIN: -1.5 (-108)
Total: 8.5 – Over: (-114) | Under: (-106)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages (via Oddsfire): PIT: (7%) | MIN: (93%)
World Series Odds: PIT: (+16000) | MIN: (+1400)
Pirates vs Twins Probable Pitchers
Pirates: Joe Musgrove (0-2, 4.76 ERA)
Twins: Jose Berrios (0-1, 7.00 ERA)
Pirates vs Twins Betting Trends
- Minnesota defeated Pittsburgh, 5-4, in their last matchup on Monday.
- Pittsburgh has covered the spread (run line) in 70.0 percent of its games this season (T-No. 3 in MLB).
- Pittsburgh has hit the over in 50.0 percent of its games this season (T-No. 9 in the MLB).
- Minnesota has covered the spread (run line) in 70.0 percent of its games this season (T-No. 3 in MLB).
- Minnesota has hit the over in 30.0 percent of its games this season (T-No. 25 in the MLB).
Pirates vs Twins Stats
- Pittsburgh is averaging 3.40 runs per game this season (No. 27 in MLB).
- Pittsburgh is surrendering 4.70 runs per game this season (No. 16 in MLB).
- Minnesota is averaging 5.10 runs per game this season (No. 11 in MLB).
- Minnesota is surrendering 2.80 runs per game this season (No. 3 in MLB).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $500!
Michael Obermuller is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Michael Obermuller also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username king_mizzard. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.