Pirates vs Rockies Odds, Probable Pitchers and Prop Bets for Thursday, August 29
By Dan Israeli
Pirates vs Rockies Game Info
Pittsburgh Pirates (56-77, 27-40 Away) vs. Colorado Rockies (59-75, 34-31 Home)
Date: Thursday, Aug. 29, 2019
Time: 8:40 p.m. EST
Venue: Coors Field – Denver, CO
Pirates vs Rockies Betting Info
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: PIT: (-102) | COL: (-112)
Spread: PIT: +1.5 (-178) | COL: -1.5 (+148)
Total: 14.5 – Over: (-116) | Under: (-106)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: PIT: 53% | COL: 47%
Probable Pitcher: PIT: Trevor Williams (6-6, 5.33 ERA) | COL: Chi Chi González (0-5, 6.43 ERA)
Pirates vs Rockies Betting Trends
- The total has hit the over in six of Pittsburgh's seven road games.
- Pittsburgh is 4-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games.
- Colorado is 5-2 straight up in it last seven home games.
- The total has hit the over in six of Colorado's last nine home games against Pittsburgh.
Pirates vs Rockies Stats
- Pittsburgh is averaging 4.64 runs per game this season (No. 19 in MLB).
- Colorado is averaging 5.25 runs per game this season (No. 8 in MLB).
- Trevor Williams is 1-1 with a 4.97 ERA in two career starts against Colorado.
- Chi Chi González is 0-1 with a 5.00 ERA in two home starts this season. He has never faced the Pirates in his career.
Pirates vs Rockies Prop Bet
All Pirates-Rockies betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- To Hit a Home Run: Nolan Arenado (+190) — Just as he does every season, Arenado is having a monster year in 2019, as he currently has 34 homers and 103 RBI. Arenado has been especially hot in August, with 10 homers on the month, and he draws a favorable matchup against Pirates' righty Trevor Williams. Arenado is 2-for-3 against Williams in his career with one homer.
FanDuel Sportsbook is now live in PA! New users get a risk free bet up to $500. Claim your offer today.