Cover Photo: Getty Images
Pirates vs Reds Game Info
Pittsburgh Pirates (26-26, 16-12 Away) vs. Cincinnati Reds (25-29, 13-12 Home)
Date: Tuesday, May 28, 2019
Time: 6:40 p.m. EST
Venue: Great American Ball Park – Cincinnati, Ohio
Pirates vs Reds Betting Info & Probable Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: PIT: (+100) | CIN: (-114)
Spread: PIT: +1.5 (-196) | CIN: -1.5 (+164)
Total: 10 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: PIT: 30% | CIN: 70%
Probable Pitcher: PIT: Jordan Lyles (5-1, 2.81 ERA) | CIN: Lucas Sims (0-0, --- ERA)
Pirates vs Reds Betting Trends & Stats
- The total has hit the over in six of Pittsburgh's last seven games.
- Pittsburgh is 1-4 straight up in its last five games.
- The total has hit the over in five of Cincinnati's last six games.
- Cincinnati is 3-7 straight up in its last 10 home games against Pittsburgh.
Pirates vs Reds Prop Bet
All Pirates-Reds betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Jordan Lyles Strikeouts: Over 4.5 (-165) – Lyles has been a strikeout machine recently, racking up 24 Ks over his last three starts. The Pittsburgh starter fanned at least six hitters in each game during that span. Additionally, the Cincinnati Reds are coming off an 11-strikeout performance against the Pirates on Monday night.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.