The Saturday slate in the MLB includes a matchup between the Pittsburgh Pirates and the Washington Nationals.
All the information you need to make smart wagers on this game at FanDuel Sportsbook can be found below. Check out all of the latest MLB betting lines here.
Pirates vs Nationals Game Info
- Pittsburgh Pirates (3-4) vs. Washington Nationals (4-4)
- Date: Saturday, April 16, 2022
- Time: 6:35 PM ET
- Venue: PNC Park -- Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Pirates vs Nationals Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: PIT: (-118) | WSH: (+100)
- Spread: PIT: +1.5 (-178) | WSH: -1.5 (+146)
- Total: 9 -- Over: (-122) | Under: (+100)
Pirates vs Nationals Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Nationals win (50.4%)
Pirates vs Nationals Moneyline
- Washington is the underdog, +100 on the moneyline, while Pittsburgh is a -118 favorite at home.
Pirates vs Nationals Spread
- The Nationals are 1.5-run favorites against the spread for this matchup with the Pirates. The Nationals are +146 to cover, while the Pirates are -178 to cover as a 1.5-run underdog on the runline.
Pirates vs Nationals Over/Under
- A combined run total of 9 has been set for Pirates-Nationals on April 16, with the over at -122 and the under at +100.