The MLB's Friday schedule includes the Pittsburgh Pirates taking on the Washington Nationals.
Before you do any MLB betting on this game at FanDuel Sportsbook, here's what you need to know.
Pirates vs Nationals Game Info
- Pittsburgh Pirates (3-3) vs. Washington Nationals (3-4)
- Date: Friday, April 15, 2022
- Time: 6:35 PM ET
- Venue: PNC Park -- Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Pirates vs Nationals Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: PIT: (-116) | WSH: (-102)
- Spread: PIT: +1.5 (-196) | WSH: -1.5 (+162)
- Total: 9 -- Over: (-120) | Under: (-102)
Pirates vs Nationals Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Pirates win (52.0%)
Pirates vs Nationals Moneyline
- The Pirates vs Nationals moneyline has Pittsburgh as a -116 favorite, while Washington is a -102 underdog on the road.
Pirates vs Nationals Spread
- The Nationals are 1.5-run favorites against the spread for this matchup with the Pirates. The Nationals are +162 to cover, while the Pirates are -196 to cover as a 1.5-run underdog on the runline.
Pirates vs Nationals Over/Under
- Pirates versus Nationals on April 15 has an over/under of 9 runs, with the odds on the over -120 and the under set at -102.