Cover Photo: Getty Images
Pirates vs Marlins Game Info
Pittsburgh Pirates (31-39, 18-21 Away) vs. Miami Marlins (25-43, 13-24 Home)
Date: Sunday, June 16, 2019
Time: 1:10 p.m. EST
Venue: Marlins Park – Miami, FL
Pirates vs Marlins Betting Odds & Probable Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: PIT: (-126) | MIA: (+110)
Spread: PIT: -1.5 (+134) | MIA: +1.5 (-158)
Total: 8 – Over: (-106) | Under: (-116)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: PIT: 64% | MIA: 36%
Probable Pitcher: PIT: Chris Archer (3-6, 5.73 ERA) | MIA: Sandy Alcantara (3-6, 3.67 ERA)
Pirates vs Marlins Betting Trends
- The total has hit the over in five of Pittsburgh's last six games.
- Pittsburgh is 1-8 straight up in its last nine games.
- Miami is 2-7 straight up in its last nine games
- The total has hit the over in four of Miami's last six games.
Pirates vs Marlins Stats
- Pittsburgh is averaging 4.43 runs per game this season (No. 20 in MLB).
- Miami is averaging 3.47 runs per game this season (No. 30 in MLB).
- Chris Archer has posted a 1-1 record with a 2.42 ERA in four career starts against Miami.
- Sandy Alcantara has posted a 0-0 record with a 0.00 ERA in one career appearance (zero starts) against Pittsburgh.
Pirates vs Marlins Prop Bet
All Pirates-Marlins betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Home Team (Miami Marlins) Total Runs: Over 3.5 (-116) – While Miami ranks last in the league in runs per game, the Marlins are still averaging nearly 3.5 runs per contest. The Marlins are also facing Chris Archer, who has an 8.71 ERA on the road this year and allowed an average of 4.71 runs per game over his last seven outings.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Leo Abbe-Schneider is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Leo also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username leoabbe2. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.