Pirates vs Diamondbacks Betting Lines, Spread, Odds and Prop Bets for Wednesday, May 15
By Max Staley
Cover Photo: Getty Images
Pirates vs Diamondbacks Game Info
Pittsburgh Pirates (21-18, 12-9 Away) vs. Arizona Diamondbacks (23-20, 9-11 Home)
Date: Wednesday, May 15, 2019
Time: 3:40 p.m. EST
Venue: Chase Field – Phoenix, AZ
Pirates vs Diamondbacks Betting Info & Starting Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: PIT: (+146) | ARI: (-168)
Spread: PIT: +1.5 (-138) | ARI: -1.5 (+118)
Total: 7.5 – Over: (-116) | Under: (-106)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: PIT: 22% | ARI: 78%
Starting Pitcher: PIT: Chris Archer (1-2, 4.33 ERA) | ARI: Zack Greinke (5-1, 3.16 ERA)
Pirates vs Diamondbacks Betting Trends & Stats
- The total has hit the over in eight of Pittsburgh's last 12 games.
- Pittsburgh is 4-1 straight up in its last five games.
- Pittsburgh is 1-9 straight up in their last 10 games against Arizona.
- The total has hit the under in five of Arizona's last seven games.
- Arizona is 1-4 straight up in its last five games.
Pirates vs Diamondbacks Prop Bet
All Pirates-Diamondbacks betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Zack Greinke Strikeouts: Over 5.5 (-172) – After a rough start to this season, Greinke has rounded back into form. Greinke has struck out at least seven batters in three of his last four starts. The Arizona Diamondbacks' starter has also pitched at least six innings in eight consecutive starts, which could allow him to stay in the game long enough to compete for this mark.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.