Cover Photo: Getty Images
Pirates vs Diamondbacks Game Info
Pittsburgh Pirates (20-18, 11-9 Away) vs. Arizona Diamondbacks (23-19, 9-10 Home)
Date: Tuesday, May 14, 2019
Time: 9:40 p.m. EST
Venue: Chase Field – Phoenix, AZ
Pirates vs Diamondbacks Betting Info & Starting Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: PIT: (+142) | ARI: (-164)
Spread: PIT: +1.5 (-142) | ARI: -1.5 (+120)
Total: 9 – Over: (-104) | Under: (-118)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: PIT: 26% | ARI: 74%
Starting Pitcher: PIT: Joe Musgrove (1-4, 4.20 ERA) | ARI: Luke Weaver (3-1, 2.98 ERA)
Pirates vs Diamondbacks Betting Trends & Stats
- The total has hit the over in eight of Pittsburgh's last 11 games.
- Pittsburgh is 8-4 straight up in its last 12 games.
- The total has hit the under in four of Arizona's last six games.
- Arizona is 3-6 straight up in its last nine games.
Pirates vs Diamondbacks Prop Bet
All Pirates-Diamondbacks betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Most Hits: Arizona Diamondbacks (-112) – The Diamondbacks are starting Luke Weaver, who is having a solid year with a 1.06 WHIP thus far. On the other hand, Pittsburgh's starter Joe Musgrove has a WHIP of 1.23. Arizona is also averaging 9.38 hits per game, which is the second-highest mark in the league. Meanwhile, Pittsburgh is averaging 8.26 hits per game, which ranks 19th in the MLB.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
David Kaestle is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username davekaestle. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.