Pirates vs Cubs Odds, Probable Pitchers and Prop Bets for Saturday, September 14
Pirates vs Cubs Game Info
Pittsburgh Pirates (65-83, 34-42 Away) vs. Chicago Cubs (79-68, 48-24 Home)
Date: Saturday, Sept. 14, 2019
Time: 2:20 p.m. EST
Venue: Wrigley Field – Chicago, IL
Pirates vs Cubs Betting Info
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: PIT: (+230) | CHC: (-270)
Spread: PIT: +1.5 (+122) | CHC: -1.5 (-144)
Total: 10 – Over (-114) | Under: (-108)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: PIT: 15% | CHC: 85%
Probable Pitcher: PIT: James Marvel (0-1, 3.60 ERA) | CHC: Kyle Hendricks (10-9, 3.33 ERA)
Pirates vs Cubs Betting Trends
- Pittsburgh is 8-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last nine road games.
- Pittsburgh is 4-1 ATS in its last five games.
- The Cubs are 5-0 straight up in their last five home games against Pittsburgh.
- The Cubs are 7-1 straight up in their last eight games against Pittsburgh.
Pirates vs Cubs Stats
- Pittsburgh is averaging 4.79 runs per game this season (No. 17 in MLB).
- The Cubs are averaging 4.98 runs per game this season (No. 12 in MLB).
- James Marvel is making his second MLB appearance. He has not faced the Cubs or played on the road.
- Kyle Hendricks is 4-6 with a 3.09 ERA in 15 career starts against Pittsburgh.
Pirates vs Cubs Prop Bet
All Pirates-Cubs betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- To Hit a Home Run: Kyle Schwarber (+270) — Kyle Schwarber has hit a team-high 35 home runs this season. He has hit 29 of them against right-handed pitchers, like Marvel, along with a .518 slugging percentage (.470 against lefties). Schwarber has also hit a .562 slugging percentage at home, versus .461 on the road.
FanDuel Sportsbook is now live in PA! New users get a risk free bet up to $500. Claim your offer today.