Pirates vs Cardinals Game Info
Pittsburgh Pirates (48-66, 24-34 Away) vs. St. Louis Cardinals (58-55, 31-23 Home)
Date: Friday, Aug. 9, 2019
Time: 8:15 p.m. EST
Venue: Busch Stadium – St. Louis, MO
Pirates vs Cardinals Betting Info
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: PIT: (+128) | STL: (-148)
Spread: PIT: +1.5 (-146) | STL: -1.5 (+124)
Total: 9 – Over: (-114) | Under: (-108)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: PIT: 52% | STL: 48%
Probable Pitcher: PIT: Chris Archer (3-8, 5.35 ERA) | STL: Dakota Hudson (10-6, 3.99 ERA)
Pirates vs Cardinals Betting Trends
- The total has hit the over in five of Pittsburgh's last six games.
- Pittsburgh is 0-5 straight up in its last five games.
- The total has hit the under in eight of St. Louis' last nine games.
- St. Louis is 0-5 straight up in its last five games.
Pirates vs Cardinals Stats
- Pittsburgh is averaging 4.67 runs per game this season (No. 19 in MLB).
- St. Louis is averaging 4.41 runs per game this season (No. 24 in MLB).
- Chris Archer is 0-1 with a 3.49 ERA in his five career start against St. Louis.
- Dakota Hudson is 2-0 with a 3.12 ERA in six career appearances (two starts) against the Pirates.
Pirates vs Cardinals Prop Bet
All Pirates-Cardinals betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Chris Archer - Strikeouts: Under 6.5 (-128) – Archer hasn't looked great this season, posting a 5.35 ERA. He's also struggled to fan opposing hitters recently, failing to reach seven Ks in each of his last three starts. If his recent performances are any indication, Archer could struggle to reach seven Ks.
FanDuel Sportsbook is now live in PA! New users get a risk free bet up to $500. Claim your offer today.
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.