Cover Photo: Getty Images
Pirates vs Brewers Game Info
Pittsburgh Pirates (30-32, 17-14 Away) vs. Milwaukee Brewers (36-28, 20-13 Home)
Date: Saturday, June 8, 2019
Time: 4:10 p.m. EST
Venue: Miller Park – Milwaukee, WI
Pirates vs Brewers Betting Odds & Probable Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: PIT: (+144) | MIL: (-166)
Spread: PIT: +1.5 (-138) | MIL: -1.5 (+118)
Total: 9.5 – Over: (+100) | Under: (-122)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: PIT: 14% | MIL: 86%
Probable Pitcher: PIT: Jordan Lyles (5-3, 3.38 ERA) | MIL: Zach Davies (6-0, 2.20 ERA)
Pirates vs Brewers Betting Trends
- The total has hit the over in 13 of Pittsburgh's last 17 games.
- Pittsburgh is 6-12 straight up in its last 18 games.
- The total has hit the over in six of Milwaukee's last eight games.
- Milwaukee is 4-2 straight up in its last six games.
Pirates vs Brewers Stats
- Pittsburgh is averaging 4.31 runs per game this season (No. 21 in MLB).
- Milwaukee is averaging 5.03 runs per game this season (No. 12 in MLB).
- Jordan Lyles has posted a 3-4 record with a 3.86 record across 13 career appearances (eight starts) against the Brewers.
- Zach Davies has posted a 3-5 record with a 5.40 ERA in 10 career starts against the Pirates.
Pirates vs Brewers Prop Bet
All Pirates-Brewers betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Zach Davies - Strikeouts: Over 3.5 (-140) – Davies has been fantastic this season (6-0, 2.20 ERA), and even though he hasn't been a great source of strikeouts (45 Ks in 69 2/3 innings), this total could be reachable. The Milwaukee Brewers' starter has fanned at least four hitters in four of his last six starts, averaging exactly 4.0 Ks per game during that span.
Sign up with TVG and get a $200 risk free bet on any race at Belmont Park on Saturday or Sunday. Plus, exclusive to FanDuel players, get a $10 FanDuel bonus when you make your first deposit. Join now!
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.