Pirates vs Astros Odds, Probable Pitchers and Prop Bets for Wednesday, June 26
By Max Staley
Pirates vs Astros Game Info
Pittsburgh Pirates (36-41, 19-22 Away) vs. Houston Astros (50-30, 28-11 Home)
Date: Wednesday, June 26, 2019
Time: 8:10 p.m. EST
Venue: Minute Maid Park – Houston, TX
Pirates vs Astros Betting Info & Probable Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: PIT: (+200) | HOU: (-235)
Spread: PIT: +1.5 (+106) | HOU: -1.5 (-124)
Total: 9.5 – Over (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: PIT: 18% | HOU: 82%
Probable Pitcher: PIT: Dario Agrazal (0-0, 4.50 ERA) | HOU: Framber Valdez (3-3, 3.61 ERA)
Pirates vs Astros Betting Trends
- Pittsburgh is 4-1 straight up in its last five games.
- Pittsburgh is 2-4 straight up in its last six road games.
- Houston is 2-7 straight up in its last nine games.
- Houston is 5-2 straight up in its last seven home games.
Pirates vs Astros Stats
- Pittsburgh is averaging 4.51 runs per game this season (No. 20 in MLB).
- Houston is averaging 5.12 runs per game this season (No. 9 in MLB).
- Dario Agrazal has made one career start in the Majors. He allowed two earned runs in four innings against the Marlins on June 15. He has never faced the Astros.
- Framber Valdez has a 2-0 record with a 2.55 ERA in nine appearances (two starts) at home this season. He has never faced the Pirates in his career.
Pirates vs Astros Prop Bet
All Pirates-Astros betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Framber Valdez - Strikeouts: Over 3.5 (-166) – Valdez has been a solid source of strikeouts this season, tallying 39 Ks in 42 1/3 innings pitched this season. While he's mainly been used as a reliever, he's been effective as a starter, fanning at least seven batters in two of his three starts this season.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.