Pirates vs Angels Game Info
Pittsburgh Pirates (48-69, 24-37 Away) vs. Los Angeles Angels (58-61, 29-28 Home)
Date: Monday, Aug. 12, 2019
Time: 10:07 p.m. EST
Venue: Angel Stadium of Anaheim – Anaheim, CA
Pirates vs Angels Betting Info
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: PIT: (+130) | LAA: (-150)
Spread: PIT: +1.5 (-150) | LAA: -1.5 (+128)
Total: 10 – Over (-108) | Under: (-114)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: PIT: 38% | LAA: 62%
Probable Pitcher: PIT: Mitch Keller (0-1, 10.50 ERA) | LAA: José Suarez (2-3, 6.22 ERA)
Pirates vs Angels Betting Trends
- The total has hit the over in four of Pittsburgh's last five games against the Angels.
- The total has hit the over in nine of Pittsburgh's last 13 games.
- The total has hit the over in four of the Angels' last six games.
- Pittsburgh is 1-9 in its last 10 road games.
Pirates vs Angels Stats
- Pittsburgh is averaging 4.65 runs per game this season (No. 19 in MLB).
- The Angels are averaging 5.01 runs per game this season (No. 12 in MLB).
- Mitch Keller is 0-1 with a 15.43 ERA in two career road starts. He has never faced the Angels in his career.
- José Suarez is 0-2 with a 5.60 ERA in four career home starts. He has never faced Pittsburgh in his career.
Pirates vs Angels Prop Bet
All Pirates-Angels betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- To Hit a Home Run: José Osuna (+440) – Expect a high-scoring affair between the Pirates and Angels today, as the two starting pitchers, rookies Mitch Keller and José Suarez, have both been hit hard thus far. Suarez has been especially susceptible to the long ball, giving up 14 homers in 46 1/3 innings. José Osuna, on the other hand, is having a breakthrough year for the Pirates with eight homers in 114 at-bats, good for a .623 slugging percentage. Osuna also hits lefties well, with a .318/.348/.523 line on the season.
FanDuel Sportsbook is now live in PA! New users get a risk free bet up to $500. Claim your offer today.