Pirates vs Cubs Game Info
Pittsburgh Pirates (0-0, 0-0 Away) vs. Chicago Cubs (0-0, 0-0 Home)
Date: Thursday, April 1, 2021
Time: 2:20 p.m. EST
Venue: Wrigley Field – Chicago, IL
Pirates vs Cubs Betting Info
All MLB betting lines, odds, and spreads are according to FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: PIT: (+194) | CHC: (-235)
Spread: PIT: +1.5 (N/A) | CHC: -1.5 (N/A)
Total: (N/A) – Over: (N/A) | Under: (N/A)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages (via Oddsfire): PIT: (11%) | CHC: (89%)
World Series Odds: PIT: (+15000) | CHC: (+3500)
Pirates vs Cubs Probable Pitchers
Pirates: Chad Kuhl (0-0, 0.00 ERA)
Cubs: Kyle Hendricks (0-0, 0.00 ERA)
Pirates vs Cubs Expert Prediction & Pick
All MLB predictions & expert picks are according to CBS Sports.
Pirates vs Cubs Betting Trends
- Pittsburgh is 4-1 straight up in its last five games against the Cubs.
- The total has hit the under in each of Pittsburgh's last five games against a National League opponent.
- The Cubs 10-0 straight up in their last 10 home games against Pittsburgh.
- The total has hit the under in five of the Cubs' last six home games.
Pirates vs Cubs Stats
- Pittsburgh averaged 3.65 runs per game last season (No. 30 in MLB).
- Pittsburgh surrendered 4.97 runs per game last season (T-No. 19 in MLB).
- The Cubs averaged 4.29 runs per game last season (T-No. 20 in MLB).
- The Cubs surrendered 3.98 runs per game last season (No. 5 in MLB).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.