Phoenix Mercury vs Dallas Wings WNBA Odds, Lines, Spread and Start Time
Mercury vs Wings WNBA Game Info
Phoenix Mercury (8-8, 3-6 Away) vs. Dallas Wings (5-13, 5-4 Home)
Date: Saturday, July 17, 2019
Start Time: 8 p.m. EST
Venue: College Park Center – Arlington, TX
Mercury vs Wings Betting Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: PHO: (-120) | DAL: (+100)
Spread: PHO: -1.5 (-105) | DAL: +1.5 (-115)
Total: 145.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Odds to Win WNBA Championship: PHO: (+1200) | DAL: (+160000)
Mercury vs Wings Betting Trends & Stats
- Phoenix is 1-5 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games.
- The total has hit the under in six of Phoenix's last seven games.
- Dallas is 1-6 straight up in its last seven games.
- Dallas is 5-2 ATS in its last seven home games.
- Dallas is 1-1 (2-0 ATS) against Phoenix this season.
Mercury vs Wings Prop Bet
All Mercury-Wings betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- 1st Half Point Spread: Dallas Wings +0.5 (-110) – Despite being tied for the worst record in the league this year, Dallas has been surprisingly good at home (6-3 ATS). They've also been surprisingly good in first halves, as they average 42.1 points per game in the first half and just 35.1 in the second half. Phoenix on the other hand, is 3-6 on the road this year, and averages 41.2 points per game in the first half. The fact that this is Dallas' third game in four nights makes it hard to take them for the game, but it's safe to expect that they'll be winning or tied at the half.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Leo Abbe-Schneider is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Leo Abbe-Schneider also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username leoabbe2. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.