Mercury vs Sky Game Info
WNBA First-Round Playoff Game
Phoenix Mercury (15-19, 6-11 Away) vs. Chicago Sky (20-14, 12-5 Home)
Date: Wednesday, Sept. 11, 2019
Start Time: 8 p.m. EST
Venue: Wintrust Arena – Chicago, IL
Mercury vs Sky Betting Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: PHX: (+230) | CHI: (-290)
Spread: PHX: +6.5 (-110) | CHI: -6.5 (-110)
Total: 170 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Odds to Win WNBA Championship: PHX: (+4900) | CHI: (+6000)
Mercury vs Sky Betting Trends & Stats
- The Sky defeated the Mercury in both 2019 regular-season contests, including a 105-78 win at home on Sept. 1.
- Chicago is 11-5 against the spread (ATS) in its last 16 games.
- The total has hit the over in Chicago's last five games.
- Phoenix is 1-4 ATS in its last five games.
- Phoenix is 2-5 straight up in its last seven road games.
Mercury vs Sky Prop Bet
All Mercury-Sky betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Home Team (Chicago Sky) Total Points: Over 88 (-110) — The Sky are coming off an impressive season, in which the team finished with the WNBA's fifth-best record at 20-14. Chicago also averaged the second most points per game this season (84.6). The Sky also dominated the Mercury recently, having won the last five head-to-head matchups. In those five wins, the Sky have averaged 95.8 points per game.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.