Phillies vs Tigers Game Info
Philadelphia Phillies (52-48, 22-27 Away) vs Detroit Tigers (30-65, 13-34 Home)
Date: Tuesday, July 23, 2019
Time: 7:10 p.m. EST
Venue: Comerica Park – Detroit, MI
Phillies vs Tigers Betting Info and Probable Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: PHI: (-150) | DET: (+130)
Spread: PHI: -1.5 (+108) | DET: +1.5 (-126)
Total: 8 – Over (-106) | Under: (-116)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: PHI: 81% | DET: 19%
Probable Pitcher: PHI: Aaron Nola (8-2, 3.77 ERA) | DET: Matthew Boyd (6-8, 4.13 ERA)
Phillies vs Tigers Betting Trends
- Philadelphia is 5-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last six road games.
- The total has hit the over in four of Philadelphia's last five road games against Detroit.
- Detroit is 5-1 straight up in its last six home games against Philadelphia.
- Philadelphia is 2-7 straight up in its last nine games against Detroit.
Phillies vs Tigers Stats
- Philadelphia is averaging 4.78 runs per game this season (No. 16 in MLB).
- Detroit is averaging 3.65 runs per game this season (No. 29 in MLB).
- Aaron Nola is 1-0 with a 2.31 ERA in two career starts against Detroit.
- Matthew Boyd is 3-3 with an 3.36 ERA in nine home starts this season. He has never faced Philadelphia in his career.
Phillies vs Tigers Prop Bet
All Phillies-Tigers betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Aaron Nola - Strikeouts: Over 6.5 (-128) — Aaron Nola has had an uneven season plagued by giving up too many walks and home runs. Still, Nola has remained one of the league's best strikeout pitchers, with 138 Ks through 121 2/3 innings. Tonight he faces a Detroit lineup that is No. 7 in the league in strikeouts, while Nola has totaled at least eight Ks in four of his last six starts.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.