MLB action on Wednesday includes the Philadelphia Phillies facing the Texas Rangers.
Here's what you need to know before checking out today's MLB odds and spreads on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Phillies vs Rangers Game Info
- Philadelphia Phillies (11-13) vs. Texas Rangers (9-14)
- Date: Wednesday, May 4, 2022
- Time: 6:45 PM ET
- Venue: Citizens Bank Park -- Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Phillies vs Rangers Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: PHI: (-176) | TEX: (+148)
- Spread: PHI: -1.5 (+125) | TEX: +1.5 (-150)
- Total: 8 -- Over: (-114) | Under: (-106)
Phillies vs Rangers Probable Starting Pitchers
The Phillies will give the ball to Zack Wheeler (1-3) against the Rangers and Martin Perez (0-2).
Phillies vs Rangers Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Phillies win (67.9%)
Phillies vs Rangers Moneyline
- The moneyline numbers for Phillies vs. Rangers reveal Philadelphia as the favorite (-176) and Texas as the underdog (+148) on the road.
Phillies vs Rangers Spread
- The Rangers are at +1.5 on the runline against the Phillies. The Rangers are -150 to cover the spread, and the Phillies are +125.
Phillies vs Rangers Over/Under
- The over/under for Phillies-Rangers on May 4 is 8 runs. The over is -114, and the under is -106.
Phillies vs Rangers Betting Trends
- The Phillies have been chosen as favorites in 17 games this year and have walked away with the win nine times (52.9%) in those games.
- Philadelphia has a mark of 5-1 in contests where bookmakers favor them by -178 or better on the moneyline.
- Philadelphia's games have gone over the total in 12 of their 24 opportunities.
- The Rangers are 8-10 in games they were the underdog on the moneyline (winning 44.4% of those games).
- Texas has played as a moneyline underdog of +150 or longer in only two games this season, which they split 1-1.
- Texas has played in 23 games with set over/under, and has combined with opponents to go over the total 11 times (11-10-2).