The Philadelphia Phillies are among the MLB teams playing on Saturday, versus the Pittsburgh Pirates.
Before checking out the MLB betting lines on FanDuel Sportsbook, we've got you covered, in terms of the most important information about this game.
Phillies vs Pirates Game Info
- Philadelphia Phillies (53-47) vs. Pittsburgh Pirates (40-60)
- Date: Saturday, July 30, 2022
- Time: 7:15 PM ET
- Venue: PNC Park -- Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Phillies vs Pirates Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: PHI: (-154) | PIT: (+130)
- Spread: PHI: -1.5 (+110) | PIT: +1.5 (-132)
- Total: 8.5 -- Over: (-108) | Under: (-112)
Phillies vs Pirates Probable Starting Pitchers
The Philadelphia Phillies will hand the ball to Ranger Suarez (7-5, 3.84 ERA), who is looking for win No. 8 on the season, and the Pirates will counter with Mitch Keller (3-7, 4.55 ERA).
Phillies vs Pirates Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Phillies win (57.2%)
Phillies vs Pirates Moneyline
- Philadelphia is the favorite, -152 on the moneyline, while Pittsburgh is a +128 underdog despite being at home.
Phillies vs Pirates Spread
- The Pirates are +1.5 on the runline against the Phillies. The Pirates are -130 to cover, and the Phillies are +108.
Phillies vs Pirates Over/Under
- Phillies versus Pirates, on July 30, has an over/under 8, with the over being -102 and the under -120.
Phillies vs Pirates Betting Trends
- The Phillies have been favorites in 61 games this season and have come away with the win 33 times (54.1%) in those contests.
- This season, Philadelphia has come away with a win 18 times in 28 chances when named as a favorite of at least -154 or better on the moneyline.
- Contests with Philadelphia have gone over the total set by sportsbooks in 52 of 101 chances this season.
- The Pirates have put together a 30-54 record in games they were listed as the moneyline underdog (winning 35.7% of those games).
- Pittsburgh has a 21-39 record (winning only 35% of its games) when playing as a moneyline underdog of +130 or longer.
- Pittsburgh has played in 99 games with set over/under, and has combined with opponents to go over the total 39 times (39-52-8).