The Sunday slate in the MLB includes a matchup between the Philadelphia Phillies and the Pittsburgh Pirates.
Before you do any MLB betting on this game at FanDuel Sportsbook, here's what you need to know.
Phillies vs Pirates Game Info
- Philadelphia Phillies (72-55) vs. Pittsburgh Pirates (47-79)
- Date: Sunday, August 28, 2022
- Time: 1:35 PM ET
- Venue: Citizens Bank Park -- Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Phillies vs Pirates Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: PHI: (-310) | PIT: (+250)
- Spread: PHI: -1.5 (-152) | PIT: +1.5 (+126)
- Total: 8.5 -- Over: (-120) | Under: (-102)
Phillies vs Pirates Probable Starting Pitchers
The scheduled starters are Noah Syndergaard (8-8) for the Philadelphia Phillies, and Roansy Contreras (3-4) for the Pittsburgh Pirates.
Phillies vs Pirates Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Phillies win (71.4%)
Phillies vs Pirates Moneyline
- Philadelphia is a -310 favorite on the moneyline, while Pittsburgh is a +250 underdog on the road.
Phillies vs Pirates Spread
- The Phillies are 1.5-run home favorites on the runline against the Pirates. The Phillies are -152 to cover, and the Pirates are +126.
Phillies vs Pirates Over/Under
- A combined run total of 8.5 has been set for Phillies-Pirates on August 28, with the over at -120 and the under at -102.
Phillies vs Pirates Betting Trends
- The Phillies have been victorious in 49, or 59.8%, of the 82 contests they have been chosen as favorites in this season.
- Philadelphia has been listed as a favorite of -310 or more on two occasions this season and won both games.
- Philadelphia and their opponents have gone over in 63 of their 128 games with a total set by sportsbooks this season.
- The Pirates have won 37 of the 107 games they were the underdog on the moneyline this season (34.6%).
- Pittsburgh has played as a moneyline underdog of +250 or longer in just two games this season, which they won both.
- Pittsburgh has had an over/under set by bookmakers 124 times, and has combined with opponents to go over the total in 56 of those games (56-58-10).